Youtube Intros

Discussion in 'Graphics Portal' started by Medux, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Medux

Medux Requiem

Intro , 15seconds.. Something to kinda go with what your channel is about, plus like logo, name or w.e yeah

2. Medux

Medux Requiem

years and years of hard work.

3. Medux

Medux Requiem

4. Medux

Medux Requiem

5. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Ok, so where we at with this? It has been about a month since you picked up AAE; you dabbled yet? I have CS6 Master and I can totally relate. I second @Bigfry's advice to go with a template.

You should empower yourself to learn and I have a suggestion for that. When I was in college they partnered with a online tutorial website called https://www.lynda.com/. They have a plethora of videos to help you with exactly that. I bet you could knock it out during the free 10 day trial and cancel afterward. Then you would know how to fish.

Good luck, can't wait to see what you come up with.

Medux likes this.
  6. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

fucking INSANE!!! watched it three times and it kept blowing my mind even more after each watch

Medux likes this.
  7. Medux

Medux Requiem

Yup, it's seriously so well put together. I'd love to put a video like this together god damn lol

8. Medux

Medux Requiem

Been really busy with work, but yeah it's something i have to teach myself . I know i can do it, it's just a matter of putting in the time really. But for my future dreams / goals w.e have you , this is something i NEED. It will make my video editing better, the production of my videos better which gets me more views. Maybe even make a little money off of it if i get good enough and make small introductions for other freestylers.

Also yeah, those templates on that site he mentioned some super badass ones lmao. I want to be able too create that stuff someday. Years of learning for sure to get ot that level.

9. Medux

Medux Requiem

10. Medux

Medux Requiem

How's it going ? You and your daughter been practicing at all ?

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz likes this.
  11. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

Not the freestyle stuff, but hell yeah. It's finally getting warm here so I've been taking her to the park. Working on dribbling techniques, passing drills too. She's young, so trying to be two footed is a bit of a challenge for her.

I'm also showing her how to wrong foot a defender, pass the ball by them on one side while running around them on the other. Stuff like that. That part is slow going too, but she's getting the basic ideas...

She really enjoys the work too, which makes me happy. I think soccer is something she is going to take to and not just try as a fad. It helps that I am such a nut about it too, so she has someone at home to emulate like that.

I also love she is a Manchester United supporter; got that from her dad of course...

12. Medux

Medux Requiem

Great stuff man, sounds like she really enjoys it. That's really what matters when your out there playing.

Manchester United !!

13. Medux

Medux Requiem

Hope you and your daughter having a great summer !! Heres some more clips

14. Medux

Medux Requiem

15. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

Going well so far. I'm an assistant coach for her team. She's hooked man. She's staying over at a friend's. When she gets home tomorrow I'll show her these. Sick vids man!!!!

Medux likes this.
  16. Medux

Medux Requiem

Oh man thats the best time. Giving her more playing time than the other kids i hope ! haha

Awesome appreciate it man

17. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

I'm just the assistant! I work with skills and formations, basic triangle, etc. She's in the starting XI, and she is pretty good. Not the best on the team, but she's good. And she's always smiling when she's playing, which is what I love...

Medux likes this.
  18. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

@Medux I think you'll get a kick out of this...

19. Medux

Medux Requiem

I remember watching that video like 10 years ago wow ! haha

20. Medux

Medux Requiem

I've hit the crossbar 3 times in a row, from about 35yrds out. Off the ground though. Twice in a row from volleys from same distance.